Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Bumbo Girl

We always wanted to get a Bumbo because we had heard how great they were but they were a little expensive. We decided to get one for Kaylee and it was so worth it. It is fabulous to let her sit up and see everything without having to hold her all the time! It’s great and I just wish we had gotten it when we had Lexi.




4 comments:

Jaden and Stacy said...

Got to love the bumbo! We loved ours. watch her when she gets older she can pull herself out of it. LOL!

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

We LOVE our bumbo!! Finn is starting to pull himself out of it now, so we have to watch him when he's on the counter, but it's been great to feed him in, we haven't even bought a high chair because the bumbo is perfect to feed him in!

Mandy and Alex said...

Kaylee is super cute! Her features are so different from her big sis and yet they are both absolutely adorable little girls. I love how pink her lips are in the first picture. I wish they made that shade in a lipstick! :)

Jacob and Emily said...

Mandy is right, they look totally different but are still so cute! I love Kaylee's little smile!