Thursday, June 17, 2010

Anniversary #4

June 10th was Jaron and my 4th year anniversary! Since it was a Thursday and Jaron had to work all day I made a big dinner complete with candles, sparkling cider, and Carrabbas dipping seasoning. I also made scallop potatoes, smothered chicken, corn on the cob, salad, and éclairs for dessert. It turned out great but I was on my feet all day running around to do it all, which made me very tired later that night. I tried to make it romantic, but how romantic can a dinner be when you have a 2 year old throwing her food on the floor and singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star next to you!? It was still fun even though. Last Saturday we were able to go to the Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake, while my sister watched Lexi for us. I had forgotten how nice it is to go out with just my husband and we both really enjoyed it.

Lexi looking out the window for daddy to come home

Enjoying her corn on the cob

Our nice "romantic" dinner

Jaron and Lexi before church


Ready for church carrying my huge basketball

No comments: