Alexis was a fairy for Halloween and we just thought she looked adorable. Our ward party was on October 8th, which we thought was very strange, so we decided not to post the pictures until Halloween. On Halloween we dressed Lexi up and took her to my school that I taught at. They had a parade so we watched that for our Halloween excitement since we weren't taking her trick or treating. I also saw lots of my kids that I had taught the last few years so that was fun too.
Elfin Hair
12 years ago
12 comments:
She looks so cute. Thats so fun to go back and visit your old school. I am sure it was fun to see all those students. Every time I see Lexi I think man she looks really good in that color.....well news flash she looks good in every color!
I love the pictures. She is so darn cute. I wish I could have seen her in it in person. Love y'all so darn much!
She is the CUTEST fairy in the WHOLE UNIVERSE!! I just wanna squeeze those adorable plump cheeks and give her kisses! Love you guys!
She's adorable!
I love the pictures of her in the leaves! She makes me want to have a little girl so badly.
Awwwe, what a precious little fairy! Tinkerbell's got nothin' on her!! I love the pictures of Lex in the fall foliage too-- we miss the Utah fall! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Cuetst pics! She is killin me!! Cant wait to see you guys Turkeyday too! It will be my first time meeting Lexi...how can that be?!?!
The pictures in the leaves are to die for. She definitely could be a model!
She IS the cutest little fairy!
Dang, what a cute fairy! I need to come see her soon! I know she is missing me!
I love the fairy costume, its so cute and original!
Jaron what is your email and amy can send you an invite to our blog.
her email is a1lathrop@yahoo.com
alexis looks so cute! I like a lot of the pix with the different expressions. The tongue out pic is my favorite. I am jealous of your Hawaii trip but I am sure that our time is coming.
Have a good one!
Post a Comment